Are you looking for basement insulation contractors to insulate you basement?
Most homes in Calgary have poorly insulated basements. They are often not insulated and becomes big sources of heat loss. If you want to lower your heating bills then you need to get your basement insulated. At Spray Form Insulation Calgary, we can help you choose the best insulation option which can lower you monthly energy bills by more than 40%.
If you are thinking to get your basement insulated then you will need to consider:
- The type of insulation medium to use.
- Type of basement wall construction.
- Any future plans you have for your basement space.
- Risk of condensation and moisture.
We can help you by assessing the wall construction and the risk of condensation or moisture prior to carrying out spray foam insulation. Give us a call and one of our technicians will come to discuss the options with you.
The walls of your basement are in direct contact with the outside so the biggest gains will be made by insulating the walls. if you are planning on using the basement as living space then insulation can be carried out as part of the fitting out process.
Here are a few of the telltale signs that your insulation is insufficient:
- Frost inside window seals.
- Cold drafty areas.
- Sound travels from one floor or room to the next.
- Walls are cold to the touch.
Why spray foam for your basement insulation?
If you’re finishing or renovating your basement this is the perfect opportunity to install the best, most efficient insulation available. You will be glad you did as you reap the benefits of lower energy bills and greater comfort for years to come.
- These are some of the benefits of spray foam insulation compared to other types:
- Blocks airflow and moisture to help keep your basement warm and dry.
- More efficient at keeping your basement warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Lower energy bills.
- Adds strength to the structure of your home.
- No sagging, gaping or cracking – unlike traditional insulation, spray foam will be as effective 20 years from now as it is today.
- Sound-proofing – eliminate those heavy footsteps and TV noises from upstairs.
Learn more about spray foam insulation here.
For quality workmanship and excellent service, you can trust Alberta’s spray foam specialists. We will help you select the best products for each area of your home, and for your budget.
Call Us Today For Your Free Basement Insulation Estimate.