Industrial Spray Foam Insulation
The very common problem for many businesses operating in the industrial and agricultural sectors is that their industrial unit very hot in the summer and cold in the winter Warehouse buildings and processing units are generally a steel framework construction with walls and a roof over the top. These materials do not lend to effective building insulation and unless action is taken, employee comfort cannot be recommended. Also, high heating costs are incurred which can eat into the profitability of a business. Spray foam is an affordable and efficient alternative to other forms of linings and can also be applied as roof and flooring coatings.
Spray foam coatings is the medium of choice when it comes to industrial insulation applications. Examples of our industrial work include the following:
- Pipes and pipeline insulation.
- Industrial steel and concrete buildings.
- Converted containers.
- Portable construction site offices.
- Agricultural tanks and silo insulation.
Benefits of Industrial Spray Foam Insulation
- It is liquid when applied and so can get into difficult to reach areas creating a better seal than other methods.
- Spray foam can be applied to nearly every building structure.
- It has a higher U value (thermal value) than other insulating material, this makes it a better insulator.
- Eliminates condensation problems and curbs temperature extremes with the changing seasons.